I have shot with Makeup.Com several times now and this has to be my favorite look to date. No, it is not for the faint of heart, but I actually think this is a fun and different look for Fall. Head to Makeup.com to find out how to get this look by amazing makeup artist, Alana Dawn >> http://www.makeup.com/autumn-ombre-lip/
This shoot was inspired by the warm Autumn light. The weather is getting a little cooler and warmer knits are coming out of storage and becoming a necessity. I love pairing a loose fitting sweater over a tighter dress or skirt like this lace slip in a deep burgundy wine. While it is still mild enough for bare legs, warm socks and boots are a happy medium.
SHOP the LOOK:
I have not been up to my usual standard of posts due to photo shoots, interviews, and other commitments, but today I was back at my desk organizing my next few posts.
This is a view of my desk:
- A constant stream of products to review: Charlotte Tilbury is up next.
- My notebook filled with a never-ending lists of ideas, to-do's, and scheduling.
- Editorials- I am always revisting old editiorials for inspiration. I still love this French Vogue editorial of Gisele.
- A cup of tea and chocolate, of course, both ginger as I am in the Autumnal mood.
- Flowers, Flowers, Flowers. No matter what I always have some sort of flowers on my desk. My favorites are peonies, roses, lilacs in spring, dahlias, and french tulips.
Into the Gloss has launched their premiere line of what they have coined the "core essentials" to create optimal dewy skin. It is skincare as makeup with their Phase One, introducing four products: Priming Moisturizer. Balmdotcom, Soothing Face Mist, and Perfecting Skin Tint. Minimal effort to achieve beautiful skin, who doesn't want that?