I love this movement towards moisturizing lipstick formulations. I mean who wants to wear a dry, uncomfortable lip color. Even matte lipsticks have updated their formulas to provide a more comfortable wear. But especially in summer, I am all about a juicy, shiny, healthy looking lip. That's why I am very excited about the release of these brand new Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Creamy Color Balms. These provide the comfort and feel of a lip balm with the pigmentation and shine of a lipstick. Plus how sweet are the names? My favorites above are Raspberry Ripple, Amaretto Swirl, Sweet Guava, and Cherries Jubilee.
I know I talked about these in my previous post, but I am obsessed! These sandals look like a much more expensive shoe than they really are. (80 dollars I may add!) I love the lace-up detailing and the nude suede shade. I have been wearing these dressed up at night with a little black dress, but also with a slouchy pair of jeans and a white eyelet top. Get em' while they are hot!
SHOP the LOOK:
- Gray Malin Print($299) | Update your art collection with a cool and colorful print.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Soap($35) | An indulgence to be had once a year in the summer months.
- Bikyni Swimwear($50/piece) | Made in Los Angeles, this is minimalist swimwear at it's best.
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer($22) | This hot nail brand has now launched their own lip glosses!
- K. Jacques Wrap Sandals($280) | These on-trend sandals go from the beach to dinner.
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist($50) | My all time favorite facial mist, now in travel size.
- Chloe Cuff($410) | An investment piece you will wear until the end of time.
- My Paris Dream by Katherine Betts ($35) | The perfect beach read for endless sunny days. Who doesn't want to be transported to Paris?
SHOP the LOOK:
TOP | DENIM SKIRT | SANDALS | EYELINER | LIPSTICK
Trends are a funny thing. While they are fun to look at and gather inspiration from, I am never necessarily tied to them. Now let me eat my words as this look combines many trends in one: 70's trend, Off-the-Shoulder Tops, Lace-Up Sandals, and the return of the denim skirt. It makes for an easy, summery outfit that I have been enjoying as of late and it is all from one place: ASOS. I have to say they are great for affordable, trendy pieces, and I find myself shopping there more and more. In a never ending search for a lace-up sandal, I had been lusting over quite a fancy pair. When I finally decided to bite the bullet, they were sold out to my dismay! But when I saw these on ASOS, I was pleasantly surprised not only by the look, but the 80 dollar price tag! (Scoop these up before they are gone.) I would love to know some of your favorite trends of the moment!