This morning, I was lucky enough to attend the Birchbox Pop-Up Event at the Grove. I have been a longtime supporter of Birchbox from years back and recently visited their store in Soho, New York. (So worth stopping in if you haven't seen it yet!) On the lawn, is a pop up filled with Build-Your-Own-Birchbox stations(his and hers), full-service beauty and grooming shop, roof garden, and hair trims for men from Baxter of California. If you are in the Los Angeles area this weekend, definitely stop by with your girlfriends or your boyfriend! Visit Birchbox.
IN MY BIRCHBOX:
- Oribe Apres Beach Spray | A fabulous texture spray that adds waves without any crunchiness.
- Coola Sunscreen in Fresh Mango | I love these sunscreens as they are natural and smell great.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel | Recommended by a few of the girls there, this is a mask that dissolves dead skin revealing freehand glowing skin.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer | I can't believe I have never tried this, looking forward to its pore minimizing effects.
- Harvey Prince Hello Fragrance | With notes of meyer lemon, grapefruit, forsythia, and plumeria, this is an uplifiting, citrusy scent.