A little festive drink to kick off the season! The apple cider and ginger beer make it refreshing with a little spice. I definitely suggest getting a silicone ice cube maker to make 4 large cubes to pour your drink over. I also bought mini apples to slice to get the perfect sized garnish!
- 2 Oz of Gin
- 4 oz Apple Cider
- 1 oz Gin (or Bourbon, if you prefer)
- Ginger Beer
- Apple Slices (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (for garnish)
- Nutmeg (for garnish)
- Combine cider and gin in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain mixture over 1 large ice cube. Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with apple slice, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, and serve. Enjoy!