Peach Basil Mojito
This is a delicious and refreshing cocktail while peaches are in season! Let me know what you think!
2 OZ LIME JUICE (1 OZ PER GLASS)
2-3 SLICED PEACHES
WHITE RUM(1 OZ PER GLASS)
- Juice limes.
- Peel and slice peaches and put in a blender. Puree.
- In a glass, add 2-3 fresh basil leaves, 1/4 oz of simple syrup, and half of the lime juice. Muddle.
- Fill the glass with ice. Add the desired amount of rum and 2 oz of peach puree.
- Top with club soda and stir!
- Garnish with basil, mint, limes and peaches.