Strawberry Basil Mojito
It is strawberry season! What better time to serve up a few strawberry-themed cocktails. Ever since I tried the pairing of strawberry and basil, I can't get over how perfect it is. Refreshing and unexpected, this strawberry basil mojito will become your summer go-to!
2 Oz Lime Juice (1 Oz per glass)
8 Basil Leaves
12 Strawberries (preferably from farmer's market)
2 Shot White Rum (1 Oz per glass)
Prosecco (Bonus, top with a little splash of prosecco)
- Add 3 Basil leaves per glass, as well as the sliced strawberries, and ice.
- Add rum, simple syrup (to taste) and soda water.
- Allow to infuse or lightly muddle.
- Top with lime juice and splash of prosecco.
- Garnish with final basil leaf and whole strawberry.