Take a breath, I know I am not the only one hyperventilating over the release of the new Tom Ford Soleil Summer Beauty Collection. It is more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. Let's discuss.
- Tom Ford Small Bronzing Powder : The first item I am most excited about. Tom Ford originally debuted his bronzer in a big beautiful compact - chic for the dressing table, not so practical for a girl-on-the-go. This more portable size is encased in a beautiful white lacquer finish and is carried in two shades: Terra and Gold Dust.
- Tom Ford Cream Cheek Color in Pink Sand : The first ever cream cheek color from Tom Ford. I have seen the swatches and it is the most lovely pearlized-peachy pink color, a must for glowy summer skin.
- Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Colour : These cream/powder duos are perfect for an easy summer eye. Each can be applied on their own or layered for extra glam. They come in four shades: Golden Peach, Naked Bronze, Midnight Sea, and Black Oyster.
- Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Compact : This summer's version of the compact was inspired by "soft, naked and glamour burnished, sunkissed skin." It encompasses shades of golden violet, rose gold, and vibrant plum. This is a multi-use palette in the most glamourous of packaging.
- Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil : A silky lightweight oil, fragranced with white florals, amber, and sandalwood. The perfect complement to a summer tan.
- Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer : Four shades are released within this collection: Sweet Spot(coral), Paradiso(pink-coral), Skinny Dip(peach-pink), and Rose Soleil(plum).