After a long, gruesome winter of layers and neutrals, spring wardrobes and makeup bags are desperate for a revamp. Enter these classics that will give your look an upgrade, but will last through seasons of wear.
- The Cashmere Tee : This is a recent addition to my personal closet. A cashmere tee is a staple, but in this stormy gray color it's an instant refresh.
- The White Tote : Another great buy from JCrew. A versatile tote that will take you from the farmers market to the beach, and everywhere in between.
- The Strappy Sandal : The ultimate summer shoe, with sexy lacing and in the perfect tan color.
- The Accessories : A striped linen cosmetic case keeps your beauty items organized and easy to transfer from purse to beach bag. I always love a Smythson notebook and this one is no exception, in Nile Blue, with an embossed quote from Gone With the Wind.
- The Beauty Bag : St. Tropez has just released their Luxe Tanning Face Oil, which I am beyond excited about because their Luxe Tanning Body Oil is my favorite self-tanner ever. The one for the body delivers a gorgeous sunkissed color, but the real plus, is how long it lasts. I hope this delivers the same beautiful results. The best complement to a tan? A warm peachy nude lipstick, like this one from Lipstick Queen.