On My Mind
- SHOOT of the Week: I have not been able to post as often as I like this week, as I had quite a few outside shoots for other things. I thought I would share this image from a bridal shoot this week that was shot deep in the hills of Malibu.
- BEAUTY PICKS of the Week: These are 2 new additions to my makeup bag from Charlotte Tilbury, her Swish and Pop Blush in First Love as well as her newest product Lip Magic. It is a gorgeous balm that plumps and creates the perfect base for lipstick. An oldie but a goodie, is my Nars Audacious Lipstick in Raquel, a fresh new tube.
- FASHION TREND of the Week: Lace-Up Sandals in Cognac Suede, yes please!
- EAT of the Week: This homemade nutter butter and latte at Primo Passo in Santa Monica.
- RUNWAY of the Week: It is Milan Fashion week, but I want to reflect on one of my favorite showings from NY Fashion week, from one of my favorite denim brands: Frame. Keeping with the 70's trend, Frame's presentation was no exception and it is no secret, I love a good pair of flares, but I am loving this suede trench and boots layered under dresses and skirts.
- NEW ARRIVAL of the Week: Sleepy Jones Spring new arrivals have landed. This beautiful striped set will be the perfect addition to a fresh Spring wardrobe.