Winter Grays | 10 Things About Me
For this post, I thought I would do something a little more personal. Hope you like it!
10 Things About Me
1. I was born in Concord Massachusetts. While many people assume I am a California girl, I am really an East Coaster at heart and a proud one at that.
2. My dad was a member in the Boston Symphony Orchestra. We were lucky enough to spend our summers in the beautiful Berkshires.
3. I have a beautiful sister named Kelsey, who helps me a lot. Whether it's taking pictures or consulting on a project, she is the first person I run everything by.
4. I may love beauty even more than I love fashion. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fashion, but there is something very transformative about the power of makeup. You instantly see the effect it has on people.
5. My style icons are Brigitte Bardot, Romy Schneider, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, and Carine Roitfeld.
6. Champagne is my drink of a choice. I always have a bottle on hand for who knows when a celebration is near?
7. I love love love to cook! I was lucky enough to grow up with a Mom who cooked everything from scratch. I may or may not be a food snob because of it, (assume the latter.) I attend the farmer's market without fail every week! My go to dishes are heirloom tomato bruschetta, roast chicken with mashed potatoes, pork chop with fig reduction, and fruit crisps (apple in the fall, peach in the summer.)
8. I firmly believe in quality over quantity. It is better to hold out for that perfect strappy sandal, then to get one you like less in the meantime.
9. Travel is so important! If you can get the opportunity to do so, take it. It shapes who we are and opens our eyes to so much. My favorite places I have visited so far are Paris and the South of France, the Cotswolds in England, and Tokyo, Japan.
10. Flowers are my most favorite things. They genuinely induce joy. I love peonies, sweet peas, gardenias, french tulips, garden roses and lilacs.