One of the most highly anticipated beauty releases this fall is the Charlotte Tilbury makeup line which is finally hitting the US in September. If you don't know of Charlotte, she is one of the most prominent makeup artists in the industry who has a long list of celebrity clients including Kate Moss, Penelope Cruz, and Victoria Beckham. She was one of the creative forces behind Tom Ford's beauty line and continues to do his runway shows among others during Fashion Week. It is easy to see the attention to detail of her products from the spectacular rose gold packaging to products with names such as Film Star Bronze and Glow and Cheek to Chic Blush. This all about glamour dahling.
Caitlin Confidential's Must-Have List:
2. Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream: Perhaps her most anticipated product to launch, her magic cream became a backstage legend as it was a secret mix of ingredients that would transform skin in an instant. Massaged into the face, it plumps and hydrates the most dehydrated and lackluster of skin.
3. The Luxury Palette in Golden Goddess: All of the eye palettes are worth checking out, this one is to create the ultra bronzed beauty smoldering eye.
4. Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Amber Haze: This is an all-in-one, long-lasting pencil that enhances natural eye color. Watch her Victoria Beckham Tutorial (See HERE) and prepare to be amazed at the transformative power of this one product.
5. Cheek to Chic Blusher in Ecstasy: These blushes are easy to swirl together or use as a 2-step application, focusing the darker color along the cheekbone and the brighter pop on the apple of the cheek.
6. Supermodel Body: The newest product of her collection is an all-over body bronzer and highlighter enriched with caffeine and skincare benefits that dispense out of a cooling metal massager for Gisele-worthy limbs.
7. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Nude Kate: The perfect nude lipstick created for the one and only Kate Moss.