Lately, I have been LOVING this bright punchy lip color for summer. During the warmer months, it is both easy and fun to rock a bold lip. Paired with bronzed skin and beachy hair, this MAC lipstick is a stunner on all different skin tones. Further proof: I wore it to my local coffee shop this morning, and the woman behind me in line stopped me to ask what color I was wearing.
- First, I applied Laura Mercier Radiance Primer with Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Beige on top applied just using fingers. For concealer, I used Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Beige. (See full review of Bobbi Brown Foundation Here)
- Next I applied a light dusting of Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige.
- For bronzer, I used a stippling brush and swirled the colors in the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze. This is a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one.
- I filled in brows using the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe.
- I lightly sweeped Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in Blonde through the brows to set the look.
- I kept the eyes simple and used MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow all over the lid and on the lower lash line.
- Next, I did a thin wing using Stila All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black and Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Appia on the lower water line.
- Curled lashes using the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and applied a coat of Chanel Le Volume Mascara in Noir.
- Now for the best part, I primed the lips using EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit. Because the lipstick is very matte, this balm is good prep as it is not too glossy or slippery.
- Next I lined the lips using MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Dynamo, tracing along the outer edge of the lip line.
- Lastly, I applied MAC Lipstick in Relentlessly Red.
SHOP THE LOOK: