I have not been up to my usual standard of posts due to photo shoots, interviews, and other commitments, but today I was back at my desk organizing my next few posts.
This is a view of my desk:
- A constant stream of products to review: Charlotte Tilbury is up next.
- My notebook filled with a never-ending lists of ideas, to-do's, and scheduling.
- Editorials- I am always revisting old editiorials for inspiration. I still love this French Vogue editorial of Gisele.
- A cup of tea and chocolate, of course, both ginger as I am in the Autumnal mood.
- Flowers, Flowers, Flowers. No matter what I always have some sort of flowers on my desk. My favorites are peonies, roses, lilacs in spring, dahlias, and french tulips.