On My Mind
This Weeks Picks:
- MAKE-UP LOOK of the Week: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's look at the Burberry Show last year is the perfect transitional makeup into fall: fresh skin, black liner, and rosy lips.
- SURPRISE of the Week: I received this gorgeous bouquet of roses in shades of pinks, oranges, and yellow. Simple and Elegant.
- NAIL COLOR of the Week: Raspberry makeup is trending, I am loving Butter London's Rocking Raspberry.
- MUSIC DISCOVERY of the Week: Will Heard. He is a British singer/songwriter who has gained popularity with his collaborative song, "Sun Don't Shine." Be sure to check out his other great song and video, "Other Clones."
- FASHION MOMENT of the Week: Net-A-Porter's magazine, The Edit, featured Kate Bosworth in sophisticated and lady-like styles. I especially loved this off-the-shoulder dress by Miu-Miu.
- LUST-HAVE of the Week: I have loved my Rag & Bone Harrow boots so much, that a pair of the Newbury boot in Asphalt Suede are a must-have addition to my Fall wardrobe.