Birchbox October 2013
I have to say I have been pretty disappointed with the Birchboxes lately and this one was no different. I feel as though the products are not as interesting as they used to be. I was looking forward to this one because I saw that they introduced Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser, so I was hoping to sample that, but maybe next time.
- Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme Conditioner- A deep conditioning formula that detangles and softens.
- DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum- A serum that minimizes pores and softens fine lines.
- Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion- This cleanser uses natural plant extracts to cleanse sensitive skin. I tried this and liked how gentle it was.
- theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen- I feel like I have received so many red cheek stains in my Birchbox, so I was least pleased to see this and it wasn't very pigmented to boot.
- Chapstick 8 Hour Hydration Lock- At first glance, I thought really Chapstick? But I actually really like this formula. It is not as waxy as regular Chapstick. I have found the best use for this is pre-red lip. It gives lips a smooth, moisturized base perfect for a statement lipstick.